domingo, 23 de febrero de 2014

BROCCOLI SALAD


After spending the last weeks with heavy rains and hurricane winds, looking at the pictures of damaged areas around our city, finally the weather gives us a break. Sun shined beautifully yesterday.



You may know by now I´m a cream soups freak, but you know what?, yesterday, when I woke up and saw this beautiful weather I was craving for a salad. And you know what salad I was craving for?, well...one I saw in a blog I follow since two years ago. The blog

BROCCOLI SALAD

I think it´s much better if I direct you to her link,  so you can check her blog and her ingredients in case you want to make her recipe. I´m going to show you my pictures anyway.

The wonderful recipe you should try in here















DONE!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario