lunes, 24 de marzo de 2014

CLAMS EN PAPILLOTE



Last week I was watching one of those programmes in the travel channel, when I saw a man cooking at a beach with just a fire and a flat stone. It was a quick supper, and I inmediately thought "I have to try this", it looked so yummy!.
I was surprised with the result.


CLAMS EN PAPILLOTE

We´re officially in Spring, well at least we were last week, because temperatures have dropped almost 10 degrees. When I made this recipe, it was a nice, spring day, with temperatures around 20º, but today my thermometer says 4º. My acers are starting to sprout new leaves.



INGREDIENTS  - SERVES 1
12 clams
8 cherry tomatoes
Parsley
Sea salt
Sherry or white wine
Virgin olive oil
Aluminiun foil to make the parcel

METHOD
Preheat the oven to 200º
Make a square and put the clams there. Mash with the fingers the cherry tomatoes over the clams. Add the parsley too.





Drizzle with the virgin olive oil and add the sherry. 




Season well with the sea salt and make small overlapping folds to seal the edges. The parcel will puff during cooking so make sure it´s tightly sealed.


15 minutes in the oven and you get this.


The clams, the sauce and the cherry tomatoes are full of flavour, you can´t miss this recipe it´s gorgeous!!.


And your kitchen is tidy and clean, no need to use saucepans or plates.


DONE!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario